Saturday, March 1, 2008

The past couple of days have been pretty normal for the Lukens household. Kreg is still on a trip and won't be back until Saturday. This is a pretty long trip but it is all for a good cause, so we can make sure he is home in time for the birth of the baby.
This will be a pretty busy week, Grace is having outpatient surgery on Wednesday on one of her ears. Hopefully that will go smoothly and she will be up and running around that afternoon. I have started trying to get the house ready to sell... cleaning out closets and throwing out things we do not need. I know it is still a little early but I want to try to get as much done before the baby decides it is time to come out! I will keep everyone posted about Wednesday's surgery and let you know how "little miss" does. That is it for now!

No comments: